1. The competition is open to all candidates from 6 to 19 years old included. Piano. Violin and Cello.
2. The competition is open to candidates of all nationalities.
3. The number of participants being limited, the organizers have the right to turn down some registrations.
4. The convocation will be sent to some candidates by mail or by e-mail (according to the registration).
5. The registration fees cannot be refunded.
6. It is recommended that all participants of violin an cello to come with their pianist. The association propose a list of pianists (at the candidate’s charge). Interested candidates should send their request BEFORE May 15. Candidates without accompanist will not be allowed to pass the competition.
7. All the rounds are open to the public.
8. The jury has the right not to grant all the prizes.
9. The decision of the jury is non-appealable.
10. The first Grand prizes of each category and the special first prizes must play at the winners’ concert. In case of non-participation, the prize will not be granted.
11. Candidates are expected to organize and be responsible for their traveling and accommodation cost.
12. The jury has the right to interrupt an execution.